Good Morning Lacquered Lifers! All of a sudden Christmas is a week and a half away, and I am nowhere near finished with my shopping. In fact, I have barely started. If you’re anything like me, and you’re looking for that one stop shop for all your gifting needs – look no further than the Garden & Gun Store, G&G Mercantile + Co. I was lucky enough to attend the Garden & Gun Jubilee last weekend, which introduced me to all the wonderful made in the south products that Garden & Gun has available through their store, and let me tell you there is something for everybody. Here are some of my picks, but this list only scratches the surface of what the site has to offer.
1. But Mama Always Put Vodka in Her Sangria by Julia Reed – A favorite book of mine, by one of the great Southern tastemakers, this is a collection of hilarious and heartwarming stories about friends, family and entertaining, accompanied by some fabulous recipes. A great gift for a good friend.
2. Sallie’s Jams – I just picked up a jar of the Peach Pepper + Ginger yesterday, and I can personally attest to its magnificence. A great gift for a hostess, which will stand out amongst the numerous bottles of wine she received.
3. Dart Earrings by Another Feather – A perfect gift for any lady in your life, she will get tons of wear out of these beautiful gold studs.
4. Catchall – You can never have too many catchall’s and the simplistic design and awesome Mark Twain quote on this one is a great gift for anyone on your list.
5. Ledbury Seersucker Shirt – Looking for something for that special guy in your life? Try this beautiful seersucker shirt by Ledbury. He will have it forever, and think of you every time he puts it on.
6. Curated Vintage Cocktail Napkins – One of my favorites. No two sets are alike. Great for your best friends who you love to share cocktail hour with. Each combination is unique, discovered by Garden & Gun.
7. Copper Flask – Beautiful, fun, and yet serious. I think this is the perfect gift for your little brother … who’s not so little anymore.